N.E. Lefko Field is the home of the Pfeiffer menís and womenís soccer teams in the fall as well as the menís and womenís lacrosse teams in the spring. The field is named after legendary soccer coach, Nicholas E. Lefko.
Lefko coached at Pfeiffer from 1959-74 and was enshrined as a charter member of the Pfeiffer Sports Hall of Fame in 1990. He also was inducted to the NAIA Hall of Fame in 1979. Lefko coached three All-Americans and guided his 1965 team to a 10-1 record and led them to a national ranking. He served at Pfeiffer 42 years.
The field is located between the softball and baseball fields and is beautifully maintained.